• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAR, HUH, What is it GOOD for? COMICS ! CENTAUR . DC, ATLAS, QUALITY, EC Etc

84 posts in this topic

As I mentioned in the announcement thread, I've decided to sell my War comics...I have about 25 books I'll be listing, today and tomorrow (unless I get done early)

I'm not much of a war collector, but there are covers I really liked, so I kept them...and that is what is here. They range the gamut from Military, GI Joe, Our Army at War...Some of these I have had for quite a while.

The colors are great, on all of these.

:takeit: Rules, but I will accept PMs if you have any questions. If someone posts a Takeit, while we are talking, the takeit rules.

Shipping on these is priority only, exact cost, and insurance in the US is covered up to $200.00. Over $200, you only need to pay for signature confirmation.

Outside the US, also exact, but I will only send something worth more than $200 by priority mail, boxed, I can't insure the flat rate envelopes anymore, my insurance covers up to $200.00 for out of the US.

Paypal, Checks and Money Orders are fine. Out of the US, Paypal or International MO's.

Have fun and GO GIANTS!;)

First book, All-American Men of War #118, this is the 2nd book in the series. Great color, there is bleedthrough on the inside covers, but I did check with a black light and against the GCD pictures, I believe it's just the red, and there is no color touch, if there is restoration, I'll take it back, no problem. 2 production creases, and some spine lines, it's a pretty book. I'm calling it 5.5, just to be safe. $120.00

aamow1280001.jpg

aamow128b0001.jpg

Any Flamethrower Covers?

:hi:How are you?

I'm not sure, there are covers with flames, but I don't know if there are specifically flame thrower covers:)

Doing Great! Hope you are enjoying retirement! You did just retire right?

Nice books. I'll check them out even if there are no flamethrowers. You never know.

Any Flamethrower Covers?

:hi:How are you?

I'm not sure, there are covers with flames, but I don't know if there are specifically flame thrower covers:)

Doing Great! Hope you are enjoying retirement! You did just retire right?

Nice books. I'll check them out even if there are no flamethrowers. You never know.

Not exactly, lol..my job moved and I decided not to go with it, so I left and took an early settlement...but I'm enjoying not commuting:) that is for sure:) 3-4 hours a day on the West Side Highway was getting to me. I was under a restrictive covenant, but that was just over, so I'm deciding what I'll do next...

GI Combat 75, I'm not going to assign a grade to the next few, they are all greytone covers. This one is very flat, nice light (I'm never sure when to say white) pages, great color and gloss, and some distributor's ink on the edges. $60.00 :news:sold!

gi75b0001.jpg

gi75b0002.jpg

OK, coming up, more greytone covers, GII Joe (the OLD ones ) Flying Aces, Military Comiics, Our Army at War #81 and #85 (purple and pink covers, what else would I by keeping ) and some other stuff..but I need to scan them so...look a little later, and thanks!

GI Combat 75, I'm not going to assign a grade to the next few, they are all greytone covers. This one is very flat, nice light (I'm never sure when to say white) pages, great color and gloss, and some distributor's ink on the edges. $60.00

gi75b0001.jpg

gi75b0002.jpg

:takeit: