• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAR, HUH, What is it GOOD for? COMICS ! CENTAUR . DC, ATLAS, QUALITY, EC Etc

84 posts in this topic

GI Combat 75, I'm not going to assign a grade to the next few, they are all greytone covers. This one is very flat, nice light (I'm never sure when to say white) pages, great color and gloss, and some distributor's ink on the edges. $60.00

gi75b0001.jpg

gi75b0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Brent! Sold!

OK, coming up, more greytone covers, GII Joe (the OLD ones ) Flying Aces, Military Comiics, Our Army at War #81 and #85 (purple and pink covers, what else would I by keeping ) and some other stuff..but I need to scan them so...look a little later, and thanks!
:popcorn:

OK, coming up, more greytone covers, GII Joe (the OLD ones ) Flying Aces, Military Comiics, Our Army at War #81 and #85 (purple and pink covers, what else would I by keeping ) and some other stuff..but I need to scan them so...look a little later, and thanks!
:popcorn:

:hi: Szelim! OK, the rest are scanned:)

I am the Guard, not exactly sure what this is, I don't see it in the guide...but it's about the National Guard, some kind of promo Can't tell the age(3.5),. $8.00 shipped (media in the US, or First Class international) :news:SOLD!

iamtheguard0001.jpg

iamtheguardb0001.jpg