• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Challenge for all you old time experts out there!

7 posts in this topic

Okay, Okay. I generally don't post to these type of groups, because I don't like how suspiscious everyone is over someone's intent. I posted this same question in another topic on this board, and one said its a scam, another said I was sucking email addresses. Here is the answer....

These characters are called Chachi and Tito. I know that because they were the answer to a trivia contest question. Since they were either from an old cartoon, old comic, or an old advertisement, I thought this group might be good to see if I could generate a response that could tell me exactly where Chachi and Tito were from.. Evidentally I was wrong.

Please...I'm truly sorry...didn't mean to cause any hate and discontent. I just thought it would be fun to see if anyone could come up with the source. You won't hear from me again.

What I was hoping, was to find someone that was a crackerjack at old comics and cartoons that would be interested in being a part of my trivia team. We have a team that competes in the second largest trivia contest in the country, each year in February, and we desparately need an expert on this type of stuff to be available. Its a 50-hour contest though, so not many people have the stones to last that long or be available that long.