• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up a few more pieces of OA (Added a few more pieces)

5 posts in this topic

I have been picking up a few more piece of Josh Howard OA as he lists them on eBay and am very please with the pieces I have been picking up. These pieces came this weekend and I absoluely love them.

This page is from Dead@17 Ongoing Issue 4 Page 3. I absolutely love this page of Hazy getting ready to go out and perform. As soon as I saw this page I had to hit the BIN. I had figured that Josh had sold this page a while back so I am very pleased to have been able to get it.

D@16OG4.3.jpg

The next page is from The Lost Books of Eve Issue 3 Page 13. This is a very cool piece of Eve before she is taken away by the Demon to another planet.

LBOE3.13.jpg

And the final page to share with all of you this evening is another of my favorites I have purchased so far. It is Page 13 from Issue 4 of The Lost Books of Eve. This is a great page of Eve giving Bolabogg a beating.

LBOE4.13.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I am. I still have 3 pages on the way from Black Harvest as well as a pin-up but you will just have to wait until they arrive before I share them. :)

Thanks for the replies everyone. The 3 pages from Black Harvest arrived today so rather then posting a new thread I will just add them here.

Since I am obviously hooked I went ahead and made a ComicArtFans Gallery.

My ComicArtFans Gallery.

Issue 2 Page 19

BH2P19.jpg

Issue 5 Page 18

BH5P18.jpg

Issue 6 Page 13

BH6P13.jpg