• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to the jessica alba thread here

61 posts in this topic

Not hot boys. She needs an intravenous of a dozen Big macs......and then maybe she won't look like she's 12.

doh!

I don't know. Personally I tend to like my girl a size zero. Now, there is nothing wrong with you liking size 12's.

Just not for me. In my opinion a few things should shake and jiggle on a woman. I can think of 4 things that should shake on a woman and they come in pairs.

Nothing else should.

I don't think too many of us will forget your taste in women any time soon.

??

If you mean you think I am shallow or whatever I certainly am not. I do tend to like some meat on a woman but in the right places. Chest, hips, upper legs, butt.

Areas where I don't think they belong in abundance

Arms, Underarms, Neck, Stomach, ankles, lower legs, etc etc. Most of the women that I have dated were from a size 0 to a size 6. Much higher than that it just isn't attractive to me. Then again, I guess it all depends.

In college I dated a 6 foot chick who weighed 180 pounds and was probably a size 10 but she was built right.

I was referring to something a little closer to home.

I still don't follow.

Not hot boys. She needs an intravenous of a dozen Big macs......and then maybe she won't look like she's 12.

doh!

I don't know. Personally I tend to like my girl a size zero. Now, there is nothing wrong with you liking size 12's.

Just not for me. In my opinion a few things should shake and jiggle on a woman. I can think of 4 things that should shake on a woman and they come in pairs.

Nothing else should.

??

If you mean you think I am shallow or whatever I certainly am not. I do tend to like some meat on a woman but in the right places. Chest, hips, upper legs, butt.

Arms, Underarms, Neck, Stomach, ankles, lower legs, etc etc. Most of the women that I have dated were from a size 0 to a size 6. Much higher than that it just isn't attractive to me. Then again, I guess it all depends.

In college I dated a 6 foot chick who weighed 180 pounds and was probably a size 10 but she was built right.

I still don't follow.

You're wife is a pistol toting, tough arse cute little hottie.

Clear enough?

:baiting:

doh!

Nothing else should.

??

I still don't follow.

You're wife is a pistol toting, tough arse cute little hottie.

Clear enough?

:baiting:

:golfclap:

Speak for yourself.

In the words of Sir Mix A Lot......

Pic of me and the little lady, and there you have it:

us.gif

anyone ever tell you that you look a little like...?

peyton-manning-picture-1.jpg

Speak for yourself.

In the words of Sir Mix A Lot......

Pic of me and the little lady, and there you have it:

us.gif

anyone ever tell you that you look a little like...?

peyton-manning-picture-1.jpg

I thought he had more of the Eli "Deer in the Headlights" Manning look myself... :baiting::insane:

What did I miss?

He messed with your lady's over the shoulder boulder holder.

(I wouldn't just take that if I were you.)

C

Well, thios thread died down nicely.

That's cause you went and posted that pic of you and Doc Watson in the what do you look like thread. No competition. Watson's hot!!