• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOOHOO! Someone just popped all of the BIN's too F with me

62 posts in this topic

I had to put my dog to sleep before I went to work and after a long day of grief, I come home to this...

lol

I guess this is what I get for outting people as being scammers and or shill bidders. I now await the 22 negs insane.gif

I'm out $175 on final value fees. I guess I can have a buddy of mine call his ebay rep for me for a faster response stooges.gif

Donations are being taken in order to pay for this 27_laughing.gif

You expect them to give real info? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nope, but if it ain't legit then Ricky has a good case for getting his fees back. Who knows, maybe they were idiotic enough to leave their real info. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ricky,

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. Obviously, an ebay sabatoger is the last thing needed on a day like this. Losing a loved one (and pets obviously fit that category) is so terribly difficult. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

-- Joanna

Karma? I believe Karma is nonsense, but just to entertain the notion, wouldn't his Karma be good since he's going out of his way to stop scammers and theives?

And Rick; That's a bunch of [!@#%^&^], and I'm sorry about your dog as well. I've never had a pet, but I can imagine it must be tough.

As for this revenge garbage, that's a lesson for you; No good deed goes unpunished. Honestly, I respect your diligence in trying to expose these arseholes, but you've got to look after yourself too.

As for the fees, can't you just file NPB's?

Ricky,

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. Obviously, an ebay sabatoger is the last thing needed on a day like this. Losing a loved one (and pets obviously fit that category) is so terribly difficult. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

-- Joanna

I appreciate it flowerred.gif

Karma? I believe Karma is nonsense, but just to entertain the notion, wouldn't his Karma be good since he's going out of his way to stop scammers and theives?

And Rick; That's a bunch of [!@#%^&^], and I'm sorry about your dog as well. I've never had a pet, but I can imagine it must be tough.

As for this revenge garbage, that's a lesson for you; No good deed goes unpunished. Honestly, I respect your diligence in trying to expose these arseholes, but you've got to look after yourself too.

As for the fees, can't you just file NPB's?

yeah, but waiting for them sucks.

Ricky,

-- Joanna

I appreciate it flowerred.gif

Gee... Ricky sorry to hear that. What was wrong with your dog?

I have lost a few pet's in my time and it can be tough.

All the best.

Did that too, but it does not do any good because another ID can be made in a few minutes.

My EBay dream is for some day to let sellers assign a "minimum feedback rating" in order to allow the bid. cloud9.gif

And I also love how a seller needs a 10 rating to set a BIN auction, but a buyer only needs to register....