• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOOHOO! Someone just popped all of the BIN's too F with me

62 posts in this topic

My deepest sympathies about your dog. The only time my children have ever seen their big burly daddy cry was when my dog died.

PM me and I'll send you my powerseller contact number. You can call them on Tuesday and see what you can do.

That's really nice, Donut smile.gif Sorry about your dog.. I am a total pet lover so I know it is difficult.. it's like losing a member of the family.

I also hope with the most recent events that you will still not hesitate to weed out those scammers.

Good days are definitely ahead!

Peter

That's weird, yesterday I saw in the news a call to the community from the people that it sacrifices the dogs that are abandoned on the streets, they put scenes of doing that and was really sad, the worst part is that 120 dogs are sacrificed at week, really high for the small city that I live.

Gee... Ricky sorry to hear that. What was wrong with your dog?

I have lost a few pet's in my time and it can be tough.

All the best.

Greggy!!!! jk

My dog Cujo tongue.gif was just old and his body finally gave out after not being able to eat for 2 weeks. We asked the Vet if he recommended us to put him to sleep when he first started acting up. The Vet mentioned that if we wanted to take him home with us for just a bit longer, we could actually feed him in a sense with liquid through a tube that would restore his electrolytes and that he wouldn't suffer if we did this since his feel of hunger would not be there. Of course we opted to take him home and do that since we wanted to be with him just for a while longer. After about 2 weeks, his body started rejecting simple water and his breathing began to grow heavy. I checked up on him every few hours and noticed that his breathing was getting much deeper and that his level of alertness was dropping. frown.gif That morning I decided that it was time for him to go since I couldn't stand seeing him like that.

My EBay dream is for some day to let sellers assign a "minimum feedback rating" in order to allow the bid. cloud9.gif

And I also love how a seller needs a 10 rating to set a BIN auction, but a buyer only needs to register....

Ebay did set up something close to it. You can now request, an instant PP payment to pop the BIn cherry or else the auction continues. I didn't use that option since it can turn off people that need a few days to get paid etc etc.

My deepest sympathies about your dog. The only time my children have ever seen their big burly daddy cry was when my dog died.

PM me and I'll send you my powerseller contact number. You can call them on Tuesday and see what you can do.

Heehehe, the donut man crying? tongue.gif Yeah it sure is tough.

About the # I already have it thanks to another forum member. wink.gif Unfortunately, I will probably get the cold shoulder since I hear you have to give an ebay ID to have them check your Silver status.

I am going the traditional route, of emailing safe harbor and am very confident that I will get results.

Thanks

Sorry about the dog buddy...That's the sad thing about pets...they die too soon...

My father-in-laws dog got hit by a car about 2 weeks ago and he died in his lap on the way to the vet...A week later he had to put down his 15 year old poodle because it could barely breathe or walk...

I feel he did the right thing...(JMO)...by going out a couple of days later and finding another dog at the Humane Society...You can't replace the pets that you lose but you can certainly find another pet that will love you unconditionally...and there is a lot to be said for that... thumbsup2.gif

if you're getting a dog, don't get a BIG dog, get a small dog like a chihuahua.....they live for like 20 human years. 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yeah...so I here...I've got a dashaund...and I was told they live 15 - 20 years... 893applaud-thumb.gif