• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOOHOO! Someone just popped all of the BIN's too F with me

62 posts in this topic

How did the guy know your shill ID was linked to the speedjunkies account?

The situation sucks frown.gif, but he was kinda clever with his retaliatory shill id...if I remember correctly, yours was "who_wears_short_shorts," and he stings you back with "you_wear_short_shorts". 27_laughing.gif

How did the guy know your shill ID was linked to the speedjunkies account?

The situation sucks frown.gif, but he was kinda clever with his retaliatory shill id...if I remember correctly, yours was "who_wears_short_shorts," and he stings you back with "you_wear_short_shorts". 27_laughing.gif

Probably because Ricky linked the negative feedback that was given by the shill account on another thread. crazy.gif

Not if I spill the beans to them! 893naughty-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gifmad.gif

There are about two or three dozen forum members willing to PAY him for his services who are likely to come to your house and kick your arse if you do.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Not if I spill the beans to them! 893naughty-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gifmad.gif

There are about two or three dozen forum members willing to PAY him for his services who are likely to come to your house and kick your arse if you do.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Bring it on! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

If you woulda definitely been out the $175 listing fees, I woulda coughed up...but until that's settled I felt like I'd be paying him for something we all should be doing anyway--ratting out the scumbags. He's a lot better at it than I am with the shill IDs, but I send e-mail to sellers, bidders, or dealers when I see outright fraud...as we ALL should!!! smile.gif

You should split that money with Bonds if ebay reimburses you, he does the shill-punishment thing to scammers also. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Exactly. There is another in particular that has helped me greatly as well that has remained anonymous till this day. He would be extremely crucial in a case of major fraud and it is nice to know that we have that type of back up here 893applaud-thumb.gif

Exactly. There is another in particular that has helped me greatly as well that has remained anonymous till this day. He would be extremely crucial in a case of major fraud and it is nice to know that we have that type of back up here 893applaud-thumb.gif

Bugaboo? foreheadslap.gif

If you woulda definitely been out the $175 listing fees, I woulda coughed up...

I feel the same way, but was gonna toss in a few bucks anyway.

No offense to Dawg, but the total dollars started to enter Zany Land so I just sat back to watch the show. I mean, how much did we make for each of the charities by comparison?