• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art for your viewing pleasure

6 posts in this topic

I have seven pages for sell right now. PM me with an offer if you are interested in any of them. Shipping is included for US. If you are in Canada, we can negotiate a small additional charge.

John Buscema Daredevil 219 page, CGC forum price $135 shipped

daredevil_219.jpg

Thor Splash, CGC forum price `$225 shipped

thor.jpg

Azreal Spalsh, CGC forum price $80 shipped

anarchy_2.jpg

Breyfogle Anarchy splash, CGC forum price $125 shipped

anarchy_1.jpg

Prowler splash, CGC forum price $75 shipped

prowler.jpg

Giordano interior, CGC forum price $225 shipped

flash_206.jpg

Carmine Infantino Batman Brave and the Bold interior, CGC forum price $225 shipped

brave_bold_184.jpg

Nice artwork. How do you store/display these pieces? Do they make something like a large Mylite for original art?

They make large mylar sleeves that the artwork fits in. I keep all of mine in a portfollio so nothing is on display but it is easy to drag out the portfollio and flip through it.

They make 11x17 mylite2's and boards for them. We currently have them in stock. We also have 11x17 toploaders, but they are more for shipping or transporting original art. I wouldnt reccommend storing them long term in a toploader.

Jeff