• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee @ Sci-Fi City in Orlando 2/16/08

12 posts in this topic

Here are some pics of me with Jim. I was on line at 6am (waking up at 3 to get there at that time) Waited 12 Hours to get My fallen son (the ONLY one he did at the show) well worth the wait. He also did a quick batman in my absolute Hush HC.

52810-1.jpg.79123f9cfc1dfd613aa6df51fea57d80.jpg

52811-2.jpg.659bc20a8d3540b725f830ef9cf0c3d5.jpg

52814-3.jpg.30a0b4a3271b620c6abdaa5cf640d9b9.jpg

52815-5.jpg.d6e5bec48f5bb82ae8d7480e9846c6a0.jpg

Thanks to all of you that attended the Jim Lee signing and Jim says thank you as well. We had over 750 people standing in line and we know it was a long wait. We did our best to make as many of you as happy as we could and the feedback from you has been amazing. We had a blast!!! Stay tuned for more signings throughout the year at Sci-Fi City!

I suggest you make par an honorary member of the highest order so he doesn't have to stand in line for 12 hours to see Jim Lee next time. Personally, I think it was a crappy way to treat a fellow board member.

I suggest you make par an honorary member of the highest order so he doesn't have to stand in line for 12 hours to see Jim Lee next time. Personally, I think it was a crappy way to treat a fellow board member.

To be fair, didn't Sci Fi City join like a couple of weeks before the signing? If that was me, I don't think I'd give special treatment to people that are on the boards that I'd recently joined.

Now, for the stuff that Daniel did, finding out he drove all that way, and waited for a couple hours, before the next person showed. I would've given him the "First-in-line" treatment, regardless of the different lines that Sci Fi City had.

But then again, if the situation was different, as Daniel said, he might not have gotten two sketches and/or all his books signed.

well if you're on here pimping your wares, then you are trying to get forumites to show. A little courtesy or a hey let us know if you're from the boards and we'll at least treat you like a subscription customer.