• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOT, ACTION, CAMERA!...ummm..Affordable ACTION 36 with ROBOT COVER ; SUPERMAN

12 posts in this topic

I apologize for having 2 sales threads, but I was going to list this on Ebay tonight, to keep some other old Actions I have up company and I thought to myself... hm ....WAIT :acclaim: this one is only Gd-, :cloud9: not even close to horrid minus...maybe someone on the board would love him...and it really didn't fit in my War thread...I won't bump that one tonight, to be fair...and this book,if not sold, will go on Ebay tomorrow night, so the offer is only good for 23 hours.

I had another one of these last summer, in dreadful minus that sold pretty quickly...amazing that I did have another, because they are not that easy to find, but sometimes, stuff just happens...

This book has nice pages, a spine roll, the 2 centerfolds are detached, and there is that piece out upper right. It's a very desirable Robot cover and for lower grade, a VERY SOLID copy...I was trying to decide if i should keep this one, or the one I have decorated with the owner's name stamp and it was a tough decision;)

My asking price is $250.00, I always answer PMs, but :takeit: rules.

Shipping is free in the US, insurance is included. Outside the US, I'll split the shipping.

I take Paypal, Money Orders, or Checks.

action360003.jpg

action36b0003.jpg

action36center.jpg

Maybe that top rh corner was dreadful and she tore it off??

hm

Actually, I have a bunch of books from the same collection... Remember these were only 10-cents..and only worth 2-cents once you read it...it seems that the owner used lots of the corners instead of spending money on a notepad;) :tonofbricks:

I apologize for having 2 sales threads, but I was going to list this on Ebay tonight, to keep some other old Actions I have up company and I thought to myself... hm ....WAIT :acclaim: this one is only Gd-, :cloud9: not even close to horrid minus...maybe someone on the board would love him...and it really didn't fit in my War thread...I won't bump that one tonight, to be fair...and this book,if not sold, will go on Ebay tomorrow night, so the offer is only good for 23 hours.

I had another one of these last summer, in dreadful minus that sold pretty quickly...amazing that I did have another, because they are not that easy to find, but sometimes, stuff just happens...

This book has nice pages, a spine roll, the 2 centerfolds are detached, and there is that piece out upper right. It's a very desirable Robot cover and for lower grade, a VERY SOLID copy...I was trying to decide if i should keep this one, or the one I have decorated with the owner's name stamp and it was a tough decision;)

Shipping is free in the US, insurance is included. Outside the US, I'll split the shipping.

action360003.jpg

action36b0003.jpg

action36center.jpg

Great book Sharon!

I remember getting and selling one of these in the mid 80s. I traded a local shop owner a stack of Miller DDs for it. (Boy were those the days! - yee haa)

Always one of my favorite Action covers with the robot theme.

Good luck selling it

action360003.jpg

action36b0003.jpg

action36center.jpg

Great book Sharon!

I remember getting and selling one of these in the mid 80s. I traded a local shop owner a stack of Miller DDs for it. (Boy were those the days! - yee haa)

Always one of my favorite Action covers with the robot theme.

Good luck selling it

Thanks, Rick:) it's amazing how much harder these books are getting to find in affordable condition, people get them, fall in love and that's it...I wish I had been smart enough to buy GA in the 80's, I didn't start till about 1999, before that I only collected Silver.