• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Letter from ACTOR!!!

13 posts in this topic

In the mail today, I received a letter from ACTOR thanking me for donating to their charity. Here is (part of) the letter (funny, they addressed it to Chrisco37 smile.gif):

Dear Chrisco37:

On behalf of the comic book industry veterans we serve, thank you very much for your contribution to A Commitment To Our Roots (ACTOR) Comic Fund vis the CGC Forum's Philanthropy Drive....."

It goes on and explains what the charity does, and who benefits. Already was having a great day, and that made it that much better.

Anybody else get one? Mine is dated Sept. 30. Also, can't mention the Forum Philanthropy Drive w/out giving props (again, but they desreve it!) to Dam and Bruce for leading the charge.

Chris

Very cool!! I was working pretty closely with Janine from Actor on the donations and I sent in the contact info for everyone who gave it to me. That's cool that you got a thank you letter! She said that she was going to send those out and it's great to hear that they are getting to the intended recipients. wink.gif

DAM

Are you threatening me? mad.gif

I didn't realize it until I read Jim Rogers' latest book "Adventure Capitalist", but the "Lake Titikaka" that Cornholio raves about in one classic episode (I believe his second appearance) is actually a real lake in Bolivia!!

You learn something new every day on these Forums...

Gene

Are you threatening me? mad.gif

I didn't realize it until I read Jim Rogers' latest book "Adventure Capitalist", but the "Lake Titikaka" that Cornholio raves about in one classic episode (I believe his second appearance) is actually a real lake in Bolivia!!

You learn something new every day on these Forums...

Gene

I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I COME FROM LAKE TITIKAKA IN NICURAGUA! I NEED TP FOR MY

BUNGHOLE!!! THE STREETS WILL FLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF THE NON-BELIEVERS!!! ...

Sorry for hijacking your thread. This is the best Cornholio site ever.

And GIVE MONEY TO ACTOR. Its a very good cause. I give to both ACTOR and the CBLDF - if you're not into the CBLDF's mission, give to ACTOR, how can you be against helping the creators of yore.