• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 7 8.0 White/ Off white

49 posts in this topic

action7 for me dark knight.

its rarer and i am a superman guy.....

im guessing you the tec29 ... right?

B.

You're absolutely correct! Although an unrestored Tec 29 in high grade is rare too

Ah, but Action 7 is rare even in low grade.That is the difference!

action7 for me dark knight.

its rarer and i am a superman guy.....

im guessing you the tec29 ... right?

B.

You're absolutely correct! Although an unrestored Tec 29 in high grade is rare too

Ah, but Action 7 is rare even in low grade.That is the difference!

You're definitely on the money with that one

Would you rather have this Action #7 or a Detective Comics #29 in the same grade? Both are priced about the same and both are the 2nd appearance covers of Superman and Batman

so was there a Tec #29 in this grade that sold somewhere ? or is that just an imaginary example we are using ?

at any rate, I'll take the Action #7, love that cover and I'm more of a Supes guy (surprise to some, I know).. but Batman is my second fav, so either book would be a nice addition to the collection.

Would you rather have this Action #7 or a Detective Comics #29 in the same grade? Both are priced about the same and both are the 2nd appearance covers of Superman and Batman

so was there a Tec #29 in this grade that sold somewhere ? or is that just an imaginary example we are using ?

at any rate, I'll take the Action #7, love that cover and I'm more of a Supes guy (surprise to some, I know).. but Batman is my second fav, so either book would be a nice addition to the collection.

Just brought it up. Id love to see an unrestored Tec 29 CGC 8.0..

Anyone want to place a no money bet, as to the exact number with Heritage's buyers fee?

I say $82,500.

Joe S.

seriously,thats a good call..I bet your real close.I love this book but cant bid on it do to some major purchases I would rather have, but if it wasnt for that I would be all over this book ,What would I have bid to lock in the win? It would have been 100k.Not that I think it would hit that,It wont,but it would lock the win for me.

Yes,including comission

Just brought it up. Id love to see an unrestored Tec 29 CGC 8.0..

Ask BZ. I'm sure he's got one laying around.