• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are NOD members breaking the law....

33 posts in this topic

A Flee thread without animation is like a poll without crack. :mad:
Wow, tough crowd. Here you go...

Exhibit A:

NOD member clearly defying the law......of gravity.

flyingred.gif

I am thinking you must be using some kinda' special effects.

A Flee thread without animation is like a poll without crack. :mad:
Wow, tough crowd. Here you go...

Exhibit A:

NOD member clearly defying the law......of gravity.

flyingred.gif

They may be a tough crowd but *I* am a tougher individual! :sumo:

Did no one even get my the sense of my sensibility when I used the word "tangent" after your highly scientific exposition?

I weep at such a display. Weep bittah teahs.

of gravity?

Newton's law of universal gravitation clearly states that every point mass attracts every other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses. Just because you have a fancy logo and are members of a club doesn't mean the rules of physics don't apply to you.

:baiting:

This reminds me of a poster posted in my college physics building..."GRAVITY...it's not just a good idea...it's the LAW!" :headbang:

of gravity?

Newton's law of universal gravitation clearly states that every point mass attracts every other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses. Just because you have a fancy logo and are members of a club doesn't mean the rules of physics don't apply to you.

:baiting:

Very nice!!