• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Misrepresenting sales (now fixed)

28 posts in this topic

I have to get it relinked, but GPA had a special Green River report that fed up-to-date sales figures on Greenies to a page on my site. I have to get it relinked since I moved providers.

And you're already familiar with my GCAnalysis page right? The new one?

I have to get it relinked, but GPA had a special Green River report that fed up-to-date sales figures on Greenies to a page on my site. I have to get it relinked since I moved providers.

I've not seen it. Got a link?

I've not seen it. Got a link?

Wonderful addition, that is.

R.

here's the response from GPA about why the problems occurred

Hi John, thanks very much for your email and heads up. We've adjusted the data.

Those sales were reported in GBP on eBay without a corresponding US amount - our system does a conversion automatically on the day, but on this occasion had problems connecting to the exchange server we use.

We've taken measures to make sure an exception arises when it can't do a conversion in the future.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards

Rich

GPA Customer Support

and I can confirm the correct amounts are now showing.

here's the response from GPA about why the problems occurred

Hi John, thanks very much for your email and heads up. We've adjusted the data.

Those sales were reported in GBP on eBay without a corresponding US amount - our system does a conversion automatically on the day, but on this occasion had problems connecting to the exchange server we use.

We've taken measures to make sure an exception arises when it can't do a conversion in the future.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards

Rich

GPA Customer Support

and I can confirm the correct amounts are now showing.

Well done! :applause: