• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror for Cheap! Thread Closed

27 posts in this topic

I know that the VCC is today but I didn't have time to make a booth nor did I think I had enough comics to sell. Turns out I had a phone call this morning from a former colleague at work who wanted to know if I was interested in purchasing and OO Collection of Superman from the 50's and 60's. It's his father's collection and his father would like to get rid of it and make some extra cash by either selling it to me or consigning it to me. I am going to try and raise a little extra money for myself to purchase Cerebus #1, to complete the run, and then head out next weekend to look at the collection. I will keep all of you posted on the collection of course.

Anyway I have some DC Horror to offer up here. I bought them from another board member, read them, and now it's time to get other comics. Just post the :takeit: and it's yours. :) I will only charge the exact amount for shipping and will ship whichever way you prefer. As always I will be adding freebies to every purchase.

House of Mystery 210 F+ $4

House of Mystery 205 F $4 (Awesome cover)

House of Secrets 95 F $5 (Printer's creases front cover)

House of Secrets 97 VF- $9 (overspray on top)

House of Secrets 99 F $4 (Wrightson Splash Page)

House of Secrets 85 VF- $15 (Neal Adams work)

Houe of Secrets 90 VF- (Neal Adams work) $15

:takeit:

House of Mystery 210 F+ $4

House of Mystery 205 F $4 (Awesome cover)

House of Secrets 95 F $5 (Printer's creases front cover)

House of Secrets 97 VF- $9 (overspray on top)

House of Secrets 99 F $4 (Wrightson Splash Page)

House of Secrets 85 VF- $15 (Neal Adams work)

Houe of Secrets 90 VF- (Neal Adams work) $15

:takeit:

:o(worship) Thanks so much!