• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm #14 cgc 9.4 on ebay...predictions? and the #2 cgc 9.2?

79 posts in this topic

Nicest #2 I've seen in a while.

The #2 should reach 6-7K. The #14 around 8K.

This is the guy who just picked up the #14 9.6. He got a pretty good price, seeing as how the last 9.6 went for 20K+.

Nice books. Is there a tear or color loss on the top right corner of the no. 2? I thought the 9.0 sold by Heritage looked better but this has the higher rating. Maybe it's the scan or what I can't see?

Wow, you remember that? Guess I should have joined this board sooner. smile.gif Still great looking books though huh?

GREAT lookin!

I didn't remember it, but I looked it up. I save all E-Bay auction pages for the books I collect, and I also save some pages from All-Star, MastroNet, and I saved everything from the Mint auction that you bought this in.

Check out the bid history for the Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 9.4. Someone looks a little too eager if you ask me.

Aside from the fact that it's a (1) bidder, that looks relatively normal to me. It's a reserve auction, so sometimes there's a feeling out period trying to find the reserve price.

Nice pick-up on that ASM #14 9.6, BTW. I think you got a very decent price.

Thanks!

grin.gifI was surprised that I actually was the high bidder. I had to go out that night and didn't check until later the next day not thinking I won. Since I have seen 2 other copies go for over $17 and $20k I was happy with this.

Well this @#$%^& winner of the book NOW tells me he doesn't have the funds to pay for it. He got "caught" up in wanting the book. I told him why didn't you just cancel the bid in which he replied...I didn't know you could. So if anyone on this board is interested in the Spidey 14 at $8k send me an email. I can work payments out if necessary. Jesus, is it me?

Steve

893frustrated.gif