• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would someone mind providing me recent GPA figures for these books?

33 posts in this topic

Maybe a system similar to bidnip's where you buy a "token" for like .25 in bundles of some numeral - say 10 or 25 - and each search would use up one token would be implementable.

Of course, that would likely require a reworking of their retrieval system to allow for single issue searches to be broken out; I dunno if that's how they do it now.

I buy about 10 slabs a year, and thought it was of sufficient value to buy a membership...but that's me. If George doesn't have a problem with the occasional board request, then I certainly don't

I think it would be cool if there were a setup where you could paypal GPAnalysis $2 or $3 for the quote on a single issue. Wonder if that would work or not.

Hell, PM and give me $2 bucks and I'll give you similar info :acclaim:

I think it would be cool if there were a setup where you could paypal GPAnalysis $2 or $3 for the quote on a single issue. Wonder if that would work or not.

I'll do it for a dollar. :shy:

You charged me $5.00!!! :censored:

I don't like you (shrug)

:kidaround:

I don't like you (shrug)

:kidaround:

:signfunny: