• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Vigil fans?

256 posts in this topic

I remember being about 15 and stopping by this little comic shop in Toledo Ohio and sitting at a table were Tim Vigil and David Quinn. This was close to 20 years ago. I wasnt leagally old enough to buy Faust but there I was getting the first couple issues signed by the man. It started my quest and I bought any book I could find that had any Vigil art work. I would return to that little store and get everything signed that I could. Now I have a good job and a new love and respect for OA and am very lucky to have two pages from the series. Over the years I have seen Tim at many conventions and he has always been one of the nicest and most approachable artists ever. I spend 4 hours just hanging out with him at a very dead and snowed in Pittsburgh comic-com about 7 years ago. Here are the two pages I have.

faust.jpg

Faustsplash.jpg