• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk Fans Take A Look....

22 posts in this topic

I still enjoyed the 1st 1 hr of the Hulk movie focussing on his origin & Banner's relationships. Last 20 mins. w/ the Absorbing Dad was garbage to appease 12 year old mentalities. grin.gif

Was it just me, or was it incredibly hard to tell what was going on after his dad bit the cable?

The Hulk FX were worth seeing the movie for.

Much better than I expected. But I didn't expect a lot.

It was not a perfect movie but it was still enjoyable..... thumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif

I will comment on the overall entertainment value of the HULK film as being generally very good on it's first outing and hopefully a much better second installment to improve itself. I will be purchasing the DVD copy when it comes out. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gif

I will comment on the overall entertainment value of the HULK film as being generally very good on it's first outing and hopefully a much better second installment to improve itself.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a Hulk 2... 27_laughing.gif

Too bad your loss...... popcorn.gif

Not really, as I'd much rather they concentrate on making good movies, than putting out sequels to crappy ones.

I own Spider-man, X1 and will nab X2, so I'm not against even marginally-good super-heroes flicks. But by the same token, I'm not a fanboy, so you won't be seeing Daredevil, Hulk or LXG in my DVD collection.

Too bad your loss...... popcorn.gif

Not really, as I'd much rather they concentrate on making good movies, than putting out sequels to crappy ones.

I own Spider-man, X1 and will nab X2, so I'm not against even marginally-good super-heroes flicks. But by the same token, I'm not a fanboy, so you won't be seeing Daredevil, Hulk or LXG in my DVD collection.

I'm glad that everyone has their own opinions about what a good movie or a bad crappy one is,and not "people" pushing your own vision of what a perfectly made movie should."You can please some of the people some of the time,you can please most of the people most of the time,but you can not please all of the people all of the time." Food for Thought...... makepoint.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

which was worse vince? HULK or DD? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif and you people can vote too if you please. hi.gifpopcorn.gif

HULK

This is a tough one; kinda like picking between drinking Drano or Arsenic...

I'd lean slightly towards Daredevil, mainly because of its multitude of cring-inducing lines, non-existant story, and absolutely horrid acting.

Good come back........ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsleeping.gif

I don't need a comeback against someone who thinks The Hulk is a masterpiece worthy of a fully-loaded DVD pack. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Well unless you are mind reader "which you are not" I did not "typed that,I just think it a good movie...... boo.gif