• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold silver bronze sale!!!!!!!!!!!

235 posts in this topic

good Savage Spine roll $15

a164.jpg

:takeit:

You're the MacMan of GA. :applause:

lol. Thanks.

Hey! I heard that! :mad: One of these days Aces, I'll get you. And that little mid-grade of yours too! lol

Elijah- my computer's being a pain about loading the pics quickly. Any possibility of listing the comic title and issues number along with the grade and price?

good Savage Spine roll $15

a164.jpg

:takeit:

You're the MacMan of GA. :applause:

lol. Thanks.

Hey! I heard that! :mad: One of these days Aces, I'll get you. And that little mid-grade of yours too! lol

Elijah- my computer's being a pain about loading the pics quickly. Any possibility of listing the comic title and issues number along with the grade and price?

Yeah. Tomorrow i will list them all in the 1st posting (what is still available)

Hi guys! I will have to get a list of still available issues at the front tomorrow. Got a little busy with stuff today. Also, don't be afraid to make an offer if you are interested in a pile of books. Some i can be a little more flexible on, but please keep in mind that i have discounted alot of these 40-60% off of guide already.