• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane Hulk

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of what the OA for this McFarlane Hulk page would go for?

IncredibleHulkV1339-22.jpg

Based on the public sale of several pages of Hulk art over the last year I would expect this one to have a retail value of $300-400. Nice battle pages are hitting $500-550..so this one with more talk and less action should fall in line with similiar pages.

C

Thanks comix...It's going for $425 and I'm not super interested in it. I want to buy my first piece sometime but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. It just seemed kind of neat to run into it. :grin:

On the food chain of McFarlane art, the Hulk is not extremely popular. If this were a page from ASM it would be $2500 to start most likely.

If this is your first piece of art I suggest you take your time and look around alot before making up your mind.

Also I would join comicartfans.com. You can sit and search around for titles and artists you like to get a good grip on what really sparks your interest before pulling the trigger.

Then when you are ready join comicartfans and get the market data reports for $25. You will be able to search by issue, title, character, artist through all the results from Ebay and several auction houses. It might help you save some cash being that you don't have alot of experience yet.

Best,

Chris

Thanks for the advice guys. I guess it's something I shouldn't jump into as I never feel like I have enough cash for comics themselves. I just want a cool piece for my wall sometime. Still think about an Iron Man cover (V2 49) that I got sniped on on ebay years ago. Probably over my head there too but man did it look sweet in pencils!

Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of what the OA for this McFarlane Hulk page would go for?

IncredibleHulkV1339-22.jpg

Based on the public sale of several pages of Hulk art over the last year I would expect this one to have a retail value of $300-400. Nice battle pages are hitting $500-550..so this one with more talk and less action should fall in line with similiar pages.

C

Wow, I'm surprised it would sell for so cheap. To me, this is a classic Hulk page, and I like that it's the last page in the issue.