• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby/Sinnott FF Pages - commanding a premium

5 posts in this topic

I don't think opinions matter -- the facts do. And the facts are that these pages DO sell for a premium. Sinnott is considered the best inker Kirby ever worked with (by most people -- there are certainly preferences by some for other inkers), and Kirby/Sinnott FF pages are typically grail-type pieces for Kirby collectors. Spectacular action pages from the Kirby/Sinnott FF run don't come up for sale very often, and when they do they are typically private sales not public or auction sales. Therefore, the basic laws of supply and demand come into play. If it's a "wow" page, and YOU see it (meaning it's a public not a private sale), it's going to be 5 figures.

Sure you can find a Kirby/Sinnott FF for under 10k, but it probably won't have the FF in it and even more likely it's small art not twice-up.

So, if that puts you into a different collecting focus, then please sell me all your Kirby art. :baiting::grin:

The ya go, my 2c