• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any place in Toronto that rents out stirage space thats suitable for comics

6 posts in this topic

You can store them in my in my van. Give me your address and I'll pull up in your driveway. Ill even help pack the truck! Once I drive away a bit Ill send you my address in Costa Rica.

This is the high grade stuff you want me to 'store' for you, right?

wel I am serious. th eold stuff stays with me.

I needs a place to store all my moderns. Ive allready sold some of my DVD's and some transformers. I need the room so if I cant find a reasonable storage space I gotta sell the books

You don't really have a whole lot of options. There are small storage facilities that would do it for a reasonable cost, and AK's suggestion is solid (just flip through the yellow pages). I keep my comics in storage facilities all over the city, and some up north. Depending on how many comics you are talking about, it could become a very costly proposition, and it might be a good idea to stick with the idea of sorting through books you really think are worth hanging on to, and going with a professional outfit. It goes without saying that I had one burn down on me back in 1992 and lost a substantial amount of my books in that fire.

I have also been using Public Storage, which offers climate controlled storage, but they are not cheap. I was using them for nearly 10 years, and had several 10 x 10 spaces with a climate controlled package and it cost me 150 per month for each 10 x 10 storage space. And that was after signing a 1 year commitment that automatically renews itself every year unless I cancel with notice, and some serious negotiating. The good thing about these guys is they were always located within a reasonable driving distance from wherever I was living.