• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

re-submits - is there a credit for returning old label(s)???

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I have several CGC'd comics that I think were undergraded - enough so that I am going to re-submit them in the hopes of the higher grade. I already did this with ASM # 64 - the CGC NM- 9.2 turned into CGC NM+ 9.6.

These others I have now - if I re-submit and return the old label with the comics, do I get any kind of credit???

Any info would be helpful. Oh, I still have the ASM 64 CGC NM- 9.2 label. I forgot to turn it in, so i will just keep it for my Office.

CAL

• Administrator

Comics that have been removed from the CGC holder can receive a discount as follows; Modern Tier - $1 per resub.; Economy, Standard & Express Tiers - $5 per resub.; Walkthru Tier - $10 per resub. (PLEASE NOTE there is NO resubmission credit for Signature Series labels) if sent in for Re-Certification with its original CGC holder label. Label is for discount only. Comics submitted for Re-Certification with their original label ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE THE SAME GRADE.