• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where has the Spider gone?

2 posts in this topic

Where is all the Spider-man art (any title)? Is it just me or is there not a great deal of OA out there? I know of a couple of Ditko pages but those are out of my league but what about the above average pages ranging from $500 to $1000; I dont see much at all.

I look at CAF and there is not too much out there for sale. Even the various OA websites seem to not have a great supply. Where do they all go? I know Romita Man has a bunch but those are generally not on display for sale.

How about pages from the last couple of monthly issues. Where are they? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Rac

You can try www.theartistschoice.com who represents Mark Bagley and Ron Garney whom have done recent Spider-man issues.... for a start.

He also reps Steve McNiven who is the current artist for the most recent Spidey run and a number of pages are already for sale...