• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Wow, we definitely got two for the price of one in this thread. Way to go, Shonuff! :screwy:

The Goonchild thing was entertaining :) but Langur's load of got boring months ago.

Basically he is relying on rhetoric and not well versed on topics. I believe that most of the time he doesn't have any idea what he's talking about. Add to that his revisions of history and the fact that he can fair well in some company leads to him trying to shove the same old bullsh*t down our throats.

I spend a day working, and come back to see that all h@ll has broken loose here! Can somebody please give me the cliff notes version? :gossip:

Well, I can only relate what happened to moi, so I went back to the beginning of this thread and made a list:

Since the beginning of this thread I have been called:

1. A GR collector who desperately needs a life. (fixed the spelling there)

2. A rotund person.

3. A Master of sanctimonious pious waffling....

4. One with a "saintly" reputation.

5. A town.

6. A beer.

7. Someone whose record is about the same as the 1962 Mets.

8. Big fish in a small pond.

9. Someone who needs constant reinforcement. (fixed the spelling there)

10, Someone who has no problem speaking on subjects (about which) he has not a clue. (fixed the sentence structure there)

11. Someone who is still sucking up to a show because of personal relationships with boardies.

12. Someone with no children.

13. Someone with one child.

14. A house husband.

15. A sicko cyberstalker - I assume that included me, I hope

16. Someone who just enjoys being miserable ....or is it sexual (not quite sure what the tail end of that meant)

17. Someone who participates in the boards overabundant -eroticism.

....and it's not even 6pm EST, so I can only hope for more! :acclaim:

Again, thanks soooo much Shonuff'!

I spend a day working, and come back to see that all h@ll has broken loose here! Can somebody please give me the cliff notes version? :gossip:

Well, I can only relate what happened to moi, so I went back to the beginning of this thread and made a list:

Since the beginning of this thread I have been called:

1. A GR collector who desperately needs a life. (fixed the spelling there)

2. A rotund person.

3. A Master of sanctimonious pious waffling....

4. One with a "saintly" reputation.

5. A town.

6. A beer.

7. Someone whose record is about the same as the 1962 Mets.

8. Big fish in a small pond.

9. Someone who needs constant reinforcement. (fixed the spelling there)

10, Someone who has no problem speaking on subjects (about which) he has not a clue. (fixed the sentence structure there)

11. Someone who is still sucking up to a show because of personal relationships with boardies.

12. Someone with no children.

13. Someone with one child.

14. A house husband.

15. A sicko cyberstalker - I assume that included me, I hope

16. Someone who just enjoys being miserable ....or is it sexual (not quite sure what the tail end of that meant)

17. Someone who participates in the boards overabundant -eroticism.

....and it's not even 6pm EST, so I can only hope for more! :acclaim:

Again, thanks soooo much Shonuff'!

That's crazy. You're definately not a big fish......

Thing is, if someone really wanted to hurt me, they would have said something like...."Your witticisms crash and burn right at the end....JUST LIKE THE 2007 Mets!"

Now, THAT would hurt. The 1962 Mets....eh...not so much. (shrug)

3. If it is sexual it will go nice with the boards overabundant -eroticism.

Did you know you that you are hot when you're angry? :luhv:

lol Overabundent homoeroticism should be your new custom title.

Hey, I am secure in what little masculinity my previous girlfriend left me with. :tonofbricks:

While digging back into the thread, I did actually come across this classic moment which kinda' tells it all. I mean, this is coming from someone who Vincent actually interviewed on his radio show less than three months ago, as an expert of sorts:

Perhaps I will mail you poses of me in various guises..all stamped in red ink of course and dated on a Tuesday.....you can collect these and cherish them, and indeed console yourself that the GRs I have (which I <3 )...you will never own. lol

I mean, imagine someone actually typing frantically away at their keyboard, and composing that gem.

Good God! This guy really knows how to crush the life out of someone. :sorry:

Thing is, if someone really wanted to hurt me, they would have said something like...."Your witticisms crash and burn right at the end....JUST LIKE THE 2007 Mets!"

:cry:

See....that's effective. (thumbs u Now man it up, Danny!

While digging back into the thread, I did actually come across this classic moment which kinda' tells it all. I mean, this is coming from someone who Vincent actually interviewed on his radio show less than three months ago, as an expert of sorts:

Perhaps I will mail you poses of me in various guises..all stamped in red ink of course and dated on a Tuesday.....you can collect these and cherish them, and indeed console yourself that the GRs I have (which I <3 )...you will never own. lol

I mean, imagine someone actually typing frantically away at their keyboard, and composing that gem.

Good God! This guy really knows how to crush the life out of someone. :sorry:

10884.jpg

bradJoeSteveandI2-1.jpg