• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

I have to admit to missing my daily fix of Green River trophy books. (thumbs u

btw....you should append your thread title to include Crazy Joe the shill and Paul the name he signed some of his posts with.

Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas/Paul/CrazyJoe

Be sure to catch Thomas's interview with Vincent on ComicZone back on November 25, 2007.

That's where he unwittingly spilled the beans about the creation (from scratch) of the ECXY moniker. About 20 minute in:

http://thomashughes.comiczoneradio.com/

BTW....this is no reflection on Vinny...who did a good interview and who ironically enough....calls his guest Thomas Jones by mistake at the beginning of the show. What, he think Tom uses more than one name?

Link seems to work best if you just go to www.comiczoneradio.com and click on the Nov 25th show.

btw....you should append your thread title to include Crazy Joe the shill and Paul the name he signed some of his posts with.

Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas/Paul/CrazyJoe

I tried including them all when I started the thread...unfortunately, there's a character limit on thread titles and it wouldn't let me. :(

So I guess we have seen the last of Goonie :(

No chance. He'll be back as 'Jo Jo de Magnolia', or somesuch , before the body on this one's gone cold. meh

Ahh, more reincarnations :cloud9:

I tried including them all when I started the thread...unfortunately, there's a character limit on thread titles and it wouldn't let me. :(

what Limit?

I thought this guy had no character