• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Well, I don't know about you gents, but I feel that Thomas actually did an excellent job tonight of providing us with all the answers regarding his actions and his intentions and his character that anyone could ask for.

So no more complaining that he wasn't being forthright.

There's not a single doubt left in my mind.

Well done, Thomas. Well done. :hi:

so what exactly is it about to save another of reading?

Pirate, if there were ever a long thread worth the trouble and entertainment value....this is it. Just pour yourself a cup o' joe or a glass of sauvignon blanc and kick back.

so what exactly is it about to save another of reading?

Pirate, if there were ever a long thread worth the trouble and entertainment value....this is it. Just pour yourself a cup o' joe or a glass of sauvignon blanc and kick back.

Hell just grab a six pack and enjoy it ;)

Well, after that robust, informative and convincing defense, I'll have no problem bidding on Thomas' future auctions. (thumbs u

I'll of course be doing this between running with scissors, sticking my in the fire and shagging Britney without double-bagging it first. meh

lol

shagging Britney

Anyone that says they wouldn't still hit it is a liar.

Whether it walks, crawls or slithers, eh, Sean? :headbang:

Whether it walks, crawls or slithers.

Two legs and a heartbeat