• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Member/Ebay Seller Who Shills His Auctions?

118 posts in this topic

I know exactly what it means and you are overreacting. The point was that everyone has stumbled from time to time. Forget it and move on. I quoted your post because I agreed with it.

How do you know how I am reacting? Are you here, spying on me somehow?

Wait a minute...I think Doc is actually Peepers !

Does this mean we won't be engaging in the fisticuffs behind the schoolhouse after the 3pm bell?

I don't know. I can't get your link to work, so I don't know if I am pissed or not. (shrug)

Yeah, comicvine.com does suck the big one. Stupid user-edited content!

I don't know if you're pissed or not either, because I know I ain't Peepers....

Bring it :sumo:

Whatever, 9.5. I ain't the one with the bad back, remember.

Besides, I get the feeling that we'd both be too drunk anyways

9.5 lol

Dagnammit...I was ready to get all pissy & mess.

I wasn't worried. I hadn't seen any trapezoidal Wheelie books, so I knew we was cool (thumbs u

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother to the devil if it meant getting the books they want.

:tonofbricks:

I have to admit that I never knew this and find it a little shocking.

IIRC, it was Cubs tickets, and it was one auction.

Stones and glass houses, people. Let's all move along.

Dan pm'ed me with the incident in question. I take him at his word and plan on letting it go at that. People make mistakes and he admitted his. I concur with Jim....nothing to see here.

Trolling the man about an admitted mistake accomplishes nothing.

You're kidding...right? Dan loves to bring up old stuff and rehash things over and over when it's not about him. Why the hell should he be treated any differently than he treats others? And I'm not trolling him. This thread was about Board Members/Ebay Sellers who shill their own auctions. FlyingDonut did in fact shill one of his own auctions. I refuse to do business with people like this and want to know who they are. While many in here don't care who they do business with as long as they get the books they want, I'm sure there are at least a few who do care and would want to know.

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother to the devil if it meant getting the books they want.

Stones and glass houses, people. Let's all move along.

Dan pm'ed me with the incident in question. I take him at his word and plan on letting it go at that. People make mistakes and he admitted his. I concur with Jim....nothing to see here.

Trolling the man about an admitted mistake accomplishes nothing.

While many in here don't care who they do business with as long as they get the books they want, I'm sure there are at least a few who do care.

I care. Just ask MK. :hi:

Yep and you'll regret it later :P That book is a toughie but I totally get your point of view :thumbsup: I'll buy it and flip it to you :devil:

There are more important things to regret. Life is too short for regrets over funny books.

Yep and you'll regret it later :P That book is a toughie but I totally get your point of view :thumbsup: I'll buy it and flip it to you :devil:

There are more important things to regret. Life is too short for regrets over funny books.

True dat :applause:

He was only caught shilling one auction? I don't remember this.Are you sure it's the truth?