• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Member/Ebay Seller Who Shills His Auctions?

118 posts in this topic

If and when Donut says you paid off the bet,I'll apologize. But as far as I know,that never happened. I've been here five plus years with no strikes. You,on the other hand,have been banned at least a dozen times and have more strikes than anyone in forum history. Nuff Said.

The bet wasn't to be paid to an individual and never was. It was paid to charity. So please feel free to hold you breath waiting for them to say they were paid off.

Congratulations on the five years with no strikes. You still never told us what your eBay selling ID was after you made a *spoon* out of yourself in that other thread and tried to berate another board member into revealing his. I guess you're one of those guys that never puts up or shuts up.

No...what's funny is you making a bet with JoeCollector that something was "way more" than something else. It was even funnier when you neglected to define what "way more" meant for the purposes of the bet. You should try taking him to court and explaining your "way more" argument to the judge and see how long it takes him to laugh in your face. Now that would really be funny.

However, you repeatedly crying every chance you get that he welched on the bet isn't funny...it's just sad and pathetic.

If and when Donut says you paid off the bet,I'll apologize. But as far as I know,that never happened. I've been here five plus years with no strikes. You,on the other hand,have been banned at least a dozen times and have more strikes than anyone in forum history. Nuff Said.

The bet wasn't to be paid to Donut and never was. It was paid to charity. So please feel free to hold you breath waiting for Donut to say he was paid off.

Congratulations on the five years with no strikes. You still never told us what your eBay selling ID was after you made a *spoon* out of yourself in that other thread and tried to berate another board member into revealing his. I guess you're one of those guys that never puts up or shuts up.

Saved for prosperity.

I've been here five plus years with no strikes.

All that shows is that you're an "inside man", as your rank behavior would have gotten anyone else about 50 strikes.

So I wouldn't brag about that, anymore than CL or Metro should about being strike-free.

No...what's funny is you making a bet with JoeCollector that something was "way more" than something else. It was even funnier when you neglected to define what "way more" meant for the purposes of the bet. You should try taking him to court and explaining your "way more" argument to the judge and see how long it takes him to laugh in your face. Now that would really be funny.

However, you repeatedly crying every chance you get that he welched on the bet isn't funny...it's just sad and pathetic.

ufc_pwned_t1.gif

All that shows is that you're an "inside man", as your rank behavior would have gotten anyone else about 50 strikes.

So I wouldn't brag about that, anymore than CL or Metro should about being strike-free.

Must be my membership in the Collectors Society. Oops.I'm not a member.

Maybe its the number of slabs I've had done? Yeah,thats the ticket. Those three books I had slabbed must have been the ticket.

Maybe its the lack of criticism I post towards CGC and Heritage? That must be. I guess saying CGC is owned by a convicted fraud buys me immunity.

Guess it must be that I show up for a forum dinner every year or two? But I see how well that worked for Deathlok,Scott,Brad and MK.

Must be my membership in the Collectors Society. Oops.I'm not a member.

Maybe its the number of slabs I've had done? Yeah,thats the ticket. Those three books I had slabbed must have been the ticket.

Maybe its the lack of criticism I post towards CGC and Heritage? That must be. I guess saying CGC is owned by a convicted fraud buys me immunity.

Guess it must be that I show up for a forum dinner every year or two? But I see how well that worked for Deathlok,Scott,Brad and MK.

Perhaps they felt pity for you. After all, I've pitied you for years.