• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Next On Your OA Wishlist?

30 posts in this topic

I may be looking for a cool Star Wars page with a bunch of ships in it. X-Wings, Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighters. Maybe even the Death Star. Or a cool Transformers page with Starscream in it. Or a nice Spidey page in either the regular or black costume.

I know a lot of people here aren't into the sketches as much, but I just received this email yesterday evening after coming home from dinner with my family...

"Forrest, sorry for the delay. All is well. I mailed the drawing yesterday. Let me know when you get it. Thanks. -Herb"

Bear in mind that from what I've heard from others, getting a sketch back in about 3 weeks is pretty good timing, and so I hardly see this as a long wait. I'm only one state away from Mr. Trimpe too, so I'm hoping :wishluck: that a Classic Wolverine sketch will be waiting for me in the mail tomorrow! I'll scan it and get a pic up for you guys when it arrives.

I'm just really exicted to have gotten this sketch as it was one of my bigger goals not only for my amateur OA collection, but my comic collection as a whole. :applause: And again, props to my wife for being cool enough to keep fueling my nerdish hobbies!-)