• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chachi and tito?

2 posts in this topic

Anyone in this group ever heard of Chachi and Tito? Is it an old cartoon? comic? advertising character? I posted the picture in a challenge type thing in the comics general forum and one other one. So if you want to see the picture you can look there. They were all pretty suspiscious that I was trying to fish for email addresses or something. But...

What I was hoping, was to find someone that was a crackerjack at old comics and cartoons that would be interested in being a part of my trivia team. We have a team that competes in the second largest trivia contest in the country, each year in February, and we desparately need an expert on this type of stuff to be available. Its a 50-hour contest though, so not many people have the stones to last that long or be available that long.