• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help

5 posts in this topic

Since I am a noobie and heard alot about comiclink.I went there to look around.I saw a few books I would like to bid on.Here is my question.Is the bidding like ebay or is it totaly different.I noticed that there is no end date.Could someone give me a quick lesson on bidding at comiclink.Thanks Randy

CLink has an auction going on right now that's like ebay. Put in your high bid and wait for the results. However, they also have a "For Sale" section where you place a bid and wait to hear if the consignor accepted/rejected your bid (thumbs u

If you don't see an end date, then its probably a book listed on their site with an asking price. If that is the case, you can place an offer and they will email the result.

Since I am a noobie and heard alot about comiclink.I went there to look around.I saw a few books I would like to bid on.Here is my question.Is the bidding like ebay or is it totaly different.I noticed that there is no end date.Could someone give me a quick lesson on bidding at comiclink.Thanks Randy

I have bought MANY CGC comics on Comic Link.

They get the job done.

CAL :acclaim: