• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Reanimated

53 posts in this topic

Jesus - Picture Stories from the Bible 2 (The New Testament)

Moses- Picture Stories from the Bible 1 (The Complete Old Testament)

This is funny, coming from someone with the board handle "Mephisto" hm

that magazine does, first time I saw the CGC booth clear out the whole weekend.

Kris: "Anyone want a SS mag i had an article in?"

Kris: "Hey where did everyone go?"

Why are people asking for Sigs on Action#1 and TEC 27 *REPRINTS*?

...I would have them sign the originals. I do not view signatures as defacing a book. In fact, I think it's imperative that as collectors we remind of ourselves of the great minds who created these books in first place. :)

-Issa

It is that we want reprints. The deal is if you could bring somebody back to life who would it be and what would they sign. It is already unrealistic to bring someone back to life. To then say I would have them sign a 100 thousand or 200 thousand dollar book is even more unrealistic.

It is that we want reprints. The deal is if you could bring somebody back to life who would it be and what would they sign. It is already unrealistic to bring someone back to life. To then say I would have them sign a 100 thousand or 200 thousand dollar book is even more unrealistic.

Now you're splitting hairs...Kidding. I see exactly what you mean though. :)