• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some comics for sale. Marvel, Dell, DC

35 posts in this topic

Ok. This is my first sales post. The usual standars are going here. Inside U.S. shipping 5.00 for priority envelope, up to 5 comics. 8.95 for priority flat rate box . Post the little :takeit: if you want it. Ill PM you and send you paypal or money order information. My ebay I.D. is Bearsbmine (families computer) if you wish to check feed back. These are just some books I pulled to get things rolling, I have large amounts of avengers and uncanny x men, bronze JLA, some silver FF and Avengers. 1-32 run of Werewolf By Night, and 25-60 or so Tomb Of Dracula. Lots of moderns, very little independent stuff. Thanks for looking !

Ok. This is my first sales post. The usual standars are going here. Inside U.S. shipping 5.00 for priority envelope, up to 5 comics. 8.95 for priority flat rate box . Post the little :takeit: if you want it. Ill PM you and send you paypal or money order information. My ebay I.D. is Bearsbmine (families computer) if you wish to check feed back. These are just some books I pulled to get things rolling, I have large amounts of avengers and uncanny x men, bronze JLA, some silver FF and Avengers. 1-32 run of Werewolf By Night, and 25-60 or so Tomb Of Dracula. Lots of moderns, very little independent stuff. Thanks for looking !

Did you perhaps spell your ebay ID incorrectly? Ebay shows no member by that name.

Chiller #3 F slight moisture stain on back cover. $12.00 NOW 10.00 !!Chillers3.jpg What if 51 VF/NM $11.00 whatifpunisher.jpg Fox and Crow 70 Vg/Vg- $10.00 Now 8.00 ! foxandcrow70.jpg Dell Daffy Duck Jan/March VG+/F $10.00 date stamp and marking in dell box ? DaffyDuck.jpg

Thats for start ill be posting more. PM me if interested.

:cry:

Cmon mega-millions. :wishluck:

I really do not want to pull out the duct tape again :insane:

1,600 posts in 3 months :o

It's amazing what 1500 graemlins can do ;)

lol

It the way of the future. Words are overrated.

:cry:

Cmon mega-millions. :wishluck:

I really do not want to pull out the duct tape again :insane:

1,600 posts in 3 months :o

It's amazing what 1500 graemlins can do ;)

lol

It the way of the future. Words are overrated.

OBVIOUSLY lol (All in good fun Count)

Some more.. Brave and Bold 59 G= top staple popped $10.00 NOW 8.00 !!! Braveandbold59.jpg Chicago Tribune Spiderman and Hulk promo VF (crease on back cover ? looks pressed) $10.00 spideyhulkpromo.jpg Tales To Astonish 100 VG $10.00 TTA100.jpg Worlds Finest 140 Vg- (corner split) $12.00 NOW 10.00 !!! worldsfinest.jpg