• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some comics for sale. Marvel, Dell, DC

35 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Boards TR. Start getting familiar with the sales forums, and you'll see we like to shoot the breeze while browsing the books. Trust me, this is nothing compared to the derailing of some past threads. ;)

Only those that actually buy something should be able to shoot the mess in sales threads.... :baiting:

Welcome to the Boards TR. Start getting familiar with the sales forums, and you'll see we like to shoot the breeze while browsing the books. Trust me, this is nothing compared to the derailing of some past threads. ;)

Only those that actually buy something should be able to shoot the mess in sales threads.... :baiting:

Touché mon ami!

You know I sell at shows twice a month and if theres one thing that bothers me is unfriendly people and people with no sense of humor. And thanks for the warm welcome, people have been quite friendly so far.

I've seen that a few times, and it never ceases to astound me. I'll go to shows almost as much to talk to the dealers and other collectors as I will go for buying. All kinds out there I guess.

Any SA Marvel (a la Spidey)?

No silver age spidey believe it or not. Thats a very difficult lot to get involved with. My silver age is pretty broken up, some FF, avengers, X men, and all sorts of sporatic stuff. Some nice batman, a few tec's, actions, and I really dont know what else. Its hard to get the spider comics stocked I think my issues start in the 150+ for spidey. Ive got tons of books, but alot of bronze and up. Ill have more silver after may. Think ill post some more books in awhile.. If there are any requests please feel free, titles would be helpful.

lol I seriously have problems with "s"s...

I'm beginning to notice that... hm

It i a eriously overrated letter. Who need it?

Someone's channelling James Thurber - anyone else remember "The Wonderful O"? (My favorite was when Ophelia Oliver became Phelia Liver).

Prices have been dropped more books on the way !!

1st Time Offered Incredible Hulk 100 GREY VARIANT !!! Extremely tough book $80.00 shipped. Last copy sold on EBAY for almost $90.00 !! This book graded will bring a serious profit !