• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Fans...thought you might like to see this...

16 posts in this topic

I am always open to offers! :grin:

UPDATE/EDIT (just to help clarify and be honest!)

I'm not actively looking to sell it.Hence I'm open to offers. I understand it makes it hard to judge what I'm looking for in terms of $$$, but it will probably take a decent offer and/or trade to let this baby outta my hands! I'll *never* be able to replace it once it's gone!

I'm not actively looking to sell it.Hence I'm open to offers. I understand it makes it hard to judge what I'm looking for in terms of $$$, but it will probably take a decent offer and/or trade to let this baby outta my hands! I'll *never* be able to replace it once it's gone!

Unless the guy you sell it to flips it just as quickly :baiting:

Ah, art "lovers"

Unless the guy you sell it to flips it just as quickly :baiting:

Ah, art "lovers"

I'm sure where your going with this, but I've had this cover in my collection for a few years now and have been too lazy to post it to my ComicArtFans page. :/