• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Ploog contact info

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Been a huge Mike Ploog fan for years and missed him three days in a row at the San Diego Comic-con. I was waiting for a sketch but he wa s apretty busy guy and was only on the floor a bit at a time. Anyway, i've been trying to find a way to contact him or someone that can contact him for me. I'm looking to have a simple sketch done by him. He seemed like a real nice guy doing sketches for free for people there. I'd like to actually commission him to do a simple piece for me. Anyone have any idea how I can get in touch with him?

Hey guys. Been a huge Mike Ploog fan for years and missed him three days in a row at the San Diego Comic-con. I was waiting for a sketch but he wa s apretty busy guy and was only on the floor a bit at a time. Anyway, i've been trying to find a way to contact him or someone that can contact him for me. I'm looking to have a simple sketch done by him. He seemed like a real nice guy doing sketches for free for people there. I'd like to actually commission him to do a simple piece for me. Anyone have any idea how I can get in touch with him?

I saw him there and got a sweet Ghost Rider sketch.