• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are CGC right or wrong?

19 posts in this topic

Just need a bit of advise. I made a submission on the 30th August that was sent the next day. Checked the latest turnaround times and noticed it said 8/22/03. So I thought I'd phone and check if everything was going along OK.

I spoke to them today and they said they had been trying to contact me, as my credit card had'nt come through properly. They asked if it was alright to use the one on file, I said that was fine. They the told me that my Economy submissions would be 40 days from today (plus hold-ups)!!

Should I try to get this reduced??? The received them over a month ago and have sat on them the whole time! Do they think I would submit some nice Silver agers and leave them with them??? Every other email has got to me, even the original ones confirming submission, i even receive emails from people with AOL accounts! shocked.gif

Is there anything I can do/say?

Mine is famous person, which makes it kind of fun to figure out who it is.

Britney? confused.gif

Wow..BOC you never cease to amaze me. I think this is the second or third time you have been dead on. Excellent! thumbsup2.gif

Wow..BOC you never cease to amaze me. I think this is the second or third time you have been dead on. Excellent! thumbsup2.gif

Well what can I say? I got lucky. When you're wrong 95% of the time, you're right 5% of the time......... crazy.gif

Probably up to 10% now...considering all that time spent in Babe Test. grin.gif