• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything for sale. Pre-code, SA, BA Sci Fi, Horror and Hero's

195 posts in this topic

I need cash, so I am selling some books, Simple! ( in theory anyways)

First :takeit: wins the book. Paypal preferred, but will take MO or check.

Please add $5 for USPS priority shipping, outside of US will be figured out afterwards.

I am always open to offers, but dont be mad if I say no. :)

Thanks for looking.

First up some Crime Suspense Stories books.

#1 OW 7.0/7.5 Bought recently on the boards, looks much nicer but has multiple minor NCB dents and impressions on the front and back. Still a very solid book I would not mind if it didnt sell.

Asking $475 SOLD

css1fc.jpgcss1bc.jpg

Crime Suspense Stories #20 River City Ped. Bought as OW/W CGC 8.5 old label. I cracked it out the day I bought it to read it. Also, a minor NCBC on the upper left corner of the BC I pressed out locally.

Obviously a Hot book.

Asking $325 SOLD

css20vc.jpgcss20bc.jpg

Sgt Fury #3 OW/W 9.0 Another couple books bought on the boards I need to move. Has a few small dots of dirt/staining under the blue word ballon or else I would easily call it a 9.2, and might still. :D

What a great book.

Asking $265 SOLD

sgfury3fc.jpgsgtfury3bc.jpg

Crime Suspense Stories #20 River City Ped. Bought as OW/W CGC 8.5 old label. I cracked it out the day I bought it to read it. Also, a minor NCBC on the upper left corner of the BC was pressed out locally.

Obviously a Hot book.

Asking $325

css20vc.jpgcss20bc.jpg

I would sooooo buy it, but don't have the cash for it today :mad:. I am sure this won't last very long.

More books to be posted later. Also lots of multi book lots to see if there is interest in those. Lots of BA Horror and SA/BA Batman/Tec's as well.

I am heading out now so wont be able to answer any PM's for awhile.

Thanks

Kenny

Great group of books Kenny. That CSS 1 looks absolutely killer...WAY better than a 7.0/7.5.

I agree, but in hand you can see all the things that dont show up in the scan.

Didnt want somebody to be disapointed, and they wont. It's a terrific book.