• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck is Hiring a Grader!

27 posts in this topic

Now is your chance :) From his latest missive:

Two quick points before I go. First, we're still hiring for more staff in our Denver warehouse. In particular, I would like to add another full time comics grader into our inventory team. Contact William Murakami for an interview at 303-455-2659. My second point is that I will be at John Paul's wonderful little Fairfield, New Jersey comics show this upcoming Sunday. I'll have my incredible Punxsutawney Phil Groundhog's Day tophat with me, so if you'd like to see a 53-year-old corporate executive acting completely wild and wacky, just ask me to see it! I really do love my new hat...

Happy collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc.

Now is your chance :) From his latest missive:

Two quick points before I go. First, we're still hiring for more staff in our Denver warehouse. In particular, I would like to add another full time comics grader into our inventory team. Contact William Murakami for an interview at 303-455-2659. My second point is that I will be at John Paul's wonderful little Fairfield, New Jersey comics show this upcoming Sunday. I'll have my incredible Punxsutawney Phil Groundhog's Day tophat with me, so if you'd like to see a 53-year-old corporate executive acting completely wild and wacky, just ask me to see it! I really do love my new hat...

Happy collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc.

(shrug)

Syd Barrett, Brian Wilson & now Chuck.

Acid casualties are everywhere :eek:

Anybody want to bet that if someone actually interviewed that COULD grade, they wouldnt get hired?

I bet they do hire someone who can grade but would have to adjust to the MH grading scheme...

Jim

...defined as "take it out of the bag? why would we take it out of the bag? that would add six extra steps!"