• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 10.0's here and exceptional 9.9's

36 posts in this topic

http://valiantcomics.com/cgc/customissues.asp?pickgrade=99&yearend=1997

This site shows that 68 of CGC 10.0 books of 72,000 submitted and graded.

I'm not sure what's being asked/answered,

but there are 1,085 CGC 10.0 books,

out of 1,043,976 books graded.

http://gregholland.com/cgc/stats.asp

The link you provided only profiles books with at least one CGC 9.9 or CGC 10,

that are at least 10 years old.

So from Greg's count, does it mean that there have been 14,035 new submissions since Jamuary?

Wow Grails! That is an amazing book...

I can't possible post anything after that.

Thanks WBC, it was a happy day when my trade offer was accepted. Though still pales in comparison with the amount of mint books you have amassed. I know you have about a dozen mint books in your Wolverine collection alone.

i've owned no exceptional 9.9's just this heap of rubbish

cgc-amazingspiderman300-f.jpg

One of my grails! :applause:

And it just so happens I am a rubbish collector so please feel free to PM me if you are ever looking to clear away this rubbish.

Wow Grails! That is an amazing book...

I can't possible post anything after that.

Thanks WBC, it was a happy day when my trade offer was accepted. Though still pales in comparison with the amount of mint books you have amassed. I know you have about a dozen mint books in your Wolverine collection alone.

I do have twelve mint Wolverines (10 in the first regular series and two in the 1982 miniseries) including one 10.0 and ten mint X-Men including three bronze books and one 10.0 and a mint bronze Spidey and a mint bronze Thor

But none of them are as nice as that sweet SS Cerebus.