• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I CHALLENGE YOU, to check out these cool old Challengers, Kirby SOLD!!

34 posts in this topic

But we have younger and smarter kids collecting;) actually, my husband says he likes the covers, I might have to let him read them, instead of listing them;) and I need to find you a glass half FULL greamlin, Vince or maybe a glass is not quite empty yet, lyiing broken and empty on the floor one...here, have these for now:) :foryou:

I like you, Nelson and Jon, too...! thanks for the cheering section:)

Now I need to find some old books to list;) [/quote

And I think anyone who has dealt with Sharon feels the same way :cloud9:

:cloud9: Ditto.

Hi Sharon! :hi:

These are very underappreciated, and part of that is that DC had to drop them when times were tough for them. (My humble opinion) But, with no sensationalistic villains, and bland costumes, they were DOOMed to fail. (Yes, painfully bad pun ;) )

But, these should get alot more love than they do! I see at least 10 early FFs for each one of these early books in the run, and it's certainly not because they have a bad artist and creator. :insane:

I like you, Nelson and Jon, too...! thanks for the cheering section:)

Now I need to find some old books to list;) [/quote

And I think anyone who has dealt with Sharon feels the same way :cloud9:

:cloud9: Ditto.

Hi Sharon! :hi:

These are very underappreciated, and part of that is that DC had to drop them when times were tough for them. (My humble opinion) But, with no sensationalistic villains, and bland costumes, they were DOOMed to fail. (Yes, painfully bad pun ;) )

But, these should get alot more love than they do! I see at least 10 early FFs for each one of these early books in the run, and it's certainly not because they have a bad artist and creator. :insane:

I don't know, a decade and 80 issues is a pretty good run...someone must have been reading them.

But I'd say it's more like a couple of hundred early FF's for each one of the early Challengers...