• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Precode Horror Sale and Sensation Comics!!!!

33 posts in this topic

Wow. I would be all over that Lone Ranger but I'm selling to fund a grail and it wouldn't be right to be buying. Gorgeous book. Give Houseofcomics a PM, I know he like westerns and would probably like to know about this one.

Adventures Into Terror 31- 5/54

Last issue of the run. Highest graded is currently a 6.5

Grade 8.0 -Front is 9.0/9.2 but BC has tiny tear on bottom edge less than .25" and very tiny cheap at top corner.

Asking $225 - Just a Sweat copy and if it doesn't sell then I will happily keep it. Presents so dang well!!!

AdventuresintoTerror3180-May1954.jpg

AdventuresintoTerror3180-May1954bac.jpg

Out Of The Shadows #6 Bethlehem pedigree (Standard, 1952) CGC VF 8.0 Off-white pages.

Here's the second issue of this scary thriller, with a great Vulture man cover, and interior art by Alex Toth, John Celardo, and Jack Katz. This neat pedigreed copy comes with a certificate of authenticity. Only 1 copy graded higher!

Asking $300

OutoftheShadows6cgc8.0Bethlehem.jpg

Sensation Comics #43 (DC, 1945) CGC VF/NM 9.0 off-white to white pages

Appearance by the Whip. Cover and art by H. G. Peter.

Only 1 copy better in census. Tough book in high grade. Surrounding issues have multiple copies above 9.0 but for some reason this one has my 9.0 and a 9.6 which is probably the Mile-High.

Only selling because my focus is Sensation Comics from 80-106 and Wonder Woman 40-115. This one kinda wondered into my collection.

Asking - $800

SensationComics439.0Jul1945.jpg