• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deamentia's WonderCon Report - Day 2

48 posts in this topic

Hey, let's see some names to those faces from the forum dinner! :grin: I really, really like that Lopresti Fallen Son sketch--a very nice Spidey sketch!

I totally would if I could remember everyone's handle!

wondercon_day2_26.jpg

L to R (including background): The Brain, Poverty Row, Houseofcomics, Divad and Rosland

I always pictured Divad more like his avatar for some reason... lol

Hey, let's see some names to those faces from the forum dinner! :grin: I really, really like that Lopresti Fallen Son sketch--a very nice Spidey sketch!

I totally would if I could remember everyone's handle!

wondercon_day2_26.jpg

L to R (including background): The Brain, Poverty Row, Houseofcomics, Divad and Rosland

I always pictured Divad more like his avatar for some reason... lol

me too.

I love DIVAD's %$#@*& - eating grin , and the scarf's a good touch !... :gossip:..I think he lost a bet...... :grin:............Yeah , he looks no-thin' like that Bob Dillan , or whoever avatar , ......more like a mad , mischievous dictator.........BH..

wondercon_day2_22.jpg

L-R: CW, Borg, Mr. Bedrock and The Brain

I always thought Bedrock would be cooler looking.

Hey! They don't get any more top notch than MrBedrock. (tsk)

However, I will admit that I am taken aback a little by David. I don't mean that in a bad way. He looks like my friend Lucky.