• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, a Captain, a Magiician ,a Cat and a Mouse and a BLONDE,walked into a bar...

82 posts in this topic

Well, if you expect to find out who else is in the bar, you'll have to keep checking in, I'll list some now, but I'll be adding more books tonight;)

Still going through my collection, slowly...to find stuff to list on Ebay...but I will be listing much of it on here, first:)

I've had most of these books for a long time, so the prices should be reasonable...

U.S. Shipping is $4.60 flat rate envelope (priority) up to 6 books, or boxed at cost. Over 6 books, is at cost. Media boxed is $3.00 for up to 6 books. I have private insurance that will cover the priority, tracking is included. My post office accepts comics as media, but you might be taking a chance, I don't think they can be insured.

Out of US shipping is at cost, but I will only mail first class under $25.00 ...it cannot be insured.

Rules, but I will of course take PMs.

All the books are complete

MO, Checks or Paypal.

I really enjoy this series, this book is a double...Blackstone the Magician explains magic in terms of science. The art inside is quite nice and there is some GGA stuff:)

Super Magician Vol#1, #3 $75.00

Small chip upper left, some damage on the back, but the book looks nice. Nice pages and a PURPLE cover!

Top_edited-1.jpg

supermagicinab.jpg