• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, a Captain, a Magiician ,a Cat and a Mouse and a BLONDE,walked into a bar...

82 posts in this topic

Do you have that Cap Marvel Jr. where its a darkblue cover and his shadow is of Cap Marvel Jr. It was a #40 but I don't know the series.

I don't have a Captain Marvel Jr #40, if that's it, Connor...have you checked the GCD? www.comics.org...that might help...just put in the character...

Rex the Wonder Dog! :cloud9:

But where are the issues with the crazy chemist that shrinks the Dog and his Boy?

#43-47, I think.

Jack

In my collection...Crazy Chemists... :cloud9:

Yeah, that's a universal attitude. No wonder they're in such high demand.

Adv of Rex the Wonder Dog 43-47, that is.

Jack

Rex the Wonder Dog! :cloud9:

But where are the issues with the crazy chemist that shrinks the Dog and his Boy?

#43-47, I think.

Jack

In my collection...Crazy Chemists... :cloud9:

Yeah, that's a universal attitude. No wonder they're in such high demand.

Adv of Rex the Wonder Dog 43-47, that is.

Jack

But of course! ;)

Glad you found it, Connor:) Sorry, I don't have that one...

Well, he IS a blonde;) :cloud9: and I should have a few more...blondes and a Redhead later...

All-American #43, starring Green Lantern, cover is attached at both staples, centerfold is loose, one staple is rusty, Some color loss near the spine, small tear right edge and I hope that's bug damage on the back. Front cover looks very nice in a mylar. $125.00

allamerican69.jpg

allamerican69b.jpg