• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super-con San Jose May 17 and 18

5 posts in this topic

Just been there once (last year). Its a really small show and if you are looking for comics, you'd better get a dealer's pass or practically all the good stuff is going to be sold to other dealers before the show even opens. The main focus of the show is getting original art from all the guest artists, so if you are into that, then that's a good reason to check it out.

I had some fun at the show last year, but since I live in LA it's a pretty far drive and you have to get a hotel room for 3 nights, so....I'm probably not going to go this year. Most artists will do commissions by mail for you nowadays, so it's really not that imperitive to see them in person. Also, note that lines for commisions fill up fast from fans that also have acquired dealer badges and are inside the hall before the show opens.