• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a second set of Silver Surfer 1968 - does that 2nd set count in points???

7 posts in this topic

I actually have MANY Silver Surfers 1968 - raw and CGC'd.

I found two more boxes today - my other daughter is moving back temporarily and she had these two boxes( and had a few more IMSM CGC'd 8.5's that I THOUGHT I had but was not sure) for safekeeping. For those that knew me on my first time on the Boards - there was a fire on the Saratoga Ave. condo in Dec 2001 and we were frantically moving all our comics into two Saturn cars( you got it - only room for the drivers). Every now and then she took a comic or two with her and she bought a few and just never got around to giving them to me( she was upset with me for a while).

My daughter Anna took those boxes home with her and she has had them for just over 6 years.

Bottom line - does this 2nd set count as points accumulated???

I would think not, but I am not sure...

CAL who is still learning the Regisrty

I am thinking the highest total counts if 2 of the same book are entered otherwise another set would have to be started if possible. For example ASM has a 1-300 set and a Mcfarlane set 298-328. lol but I am not sure

I am thinking the highest total counts if 2 of the same book are entered otherwise another set would have to be started if possible. For example ASM has a 1-300 set and a Mcfarlane set 298-328. lol but I am not sure

I read some, if not all the available info - unless I missed it...

it would seem that a 2nd set should count as long as the 2nd set has no comic in the first set...

so I guess I should enter the comics and see???

CAL pressed( no pun intended) for time... :juggle:

to rza808:

who is that in your avatar????

Curious CAL hm

I can answer that: Toshiro Mifune playing Kikuchiyo in Shichinin no Samurai (thumbs u

how about answerin' the Thread Q???

Ok, I found out on my own.

The school of hard knocks is still the best education of all.

Take care!

CAL who needs repose... zzz